This calculator helps you determine how your donation to the PIN Endowment Fund today can benefit the Delaware County community into the future. After your inputs have been selected, hit the "Calculate" and the "View Report" buttons to see the results of your generosity.
Donations to the People In Need, Inc. Endowment Fund
Donations to the People In Need, Inc. Endowment Fund Definitions
- Select "Yearly Distribution to PIN and the Community." This will calculate the amount of money that PIN will periodically receive based on the model inputs.
- Your gift to PIN
- This is the total amount that you wish to place in the PIN Endowment Fund for the long term betterment of Delaware County.
- Amount of distribution
- This is the calculated amount available to PIN on an annual basis.
- Years of distributions
- For planning purposes, PIN uses a 25 year distribution period. The actual distribution period may vary.
- Annual return
- For planning purposes, PIN uses a 4% annual rate of return. The actual rate of return may vary.
- Expected annual inflation rate
- For planning purposes, PIN uses a 2% inflation rate. The actual inflation rate may vary.
- Distribution frequency
- For planning purposes, PIN uses an annual distribution to maximize the benefit from your donation.
- Increase distributions annually
- These selections allow you to adjust your distributions for inflation. For planning purposes, PIN uses 'No adjustment for inflation' and the distribution to PIN will remain at a constant amount.