Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
Credit Card Pay Off
Credit Card Pay Off Definitions
- Current balance
- Current outstanding balance on your credit card.
- Interest rate (APR)
- The annual interest rate being charged for this credit card.
- Annual fee
- Your annual fee for this credit card, if any.
- Minimum payment calculated as
- Choose how the minimum payment for this credit card should be calculated. The first option is interest plus 1% of the outstanding balance. All other options are a percentage of the outstanding balance. Your minimum payment is recalculated each month and will decline as your balance declines. This calculator assumes that your minimum payment is the calculated amount or $15, whichever is greater.
- Fixed monthly payment
- A fixed monthly payment to be applied to the credit card balance.
- Months to payoff credit card
- Number of months required to payoff your credit card balance with a fixed monthly payment.