Use this calculator to estimate your closing costs on a mortgage. Actual costs may vary. These estimates are based on properties located within Monroe County.
ESL Mortgage Closing Cost Estimator
ESL Mortgage Closing Cost Estimator Definitions
- Loan amount
- Total amount of mortgage.
- Application fee
- Fixed fee for your application.
- Appraisal fee
- Fixed fee to appraise the property for this mortgage.
- Underwriting fee
- Fixed fee for underwriting this mortgage.
- Tax service fee
- Fixed fee for tax service on this mortgage.
- Flood certification fee
- Fixed fee for flood certification on this mortgage
- Credit report fee
- Fixed fee for your credit report for the mortgage application.
- Employment reverification fee
- Fixed fee to for employment reverification.
- Settlement fee to ESL
- Fixed settlement fee for ESL.
- Title insurance
- Cost of title insurance for your mortgage. This is a calculated value depending on your loan amount.
- Recording fees (Deed & Mortgage)
- Fixed fee to record your deed and mortgage.
- State mortgage tax
- State mortgage tax is calculated based on the amount of your mortgage.
- Equalization/Capital gains affidavits
- Fixed fee for equalization/capital gains affidavits.