Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
Credit Card Payoff Calculator (Australian)
Credit Card Payoff Calculator (Australian) Definitions
- Current balance
- Current outstanding balance on your credit card.
- Interest rate (APR)
- The annual interest rate being charged for this credit card.
- Payoff goal (in months)
- Your goal for paying off this credit card. This is the number of months by which you would like to have completely paid off this credit card balance.
- Current monthly payment
- The amount you are currently paying per month on this credit card. Please enter the amount you actually pay, not the minimum payment. This amount is used to calculate how long it will take you to pay off your balance.
- Additional monthly charges
- Total new charges you expect to put on this credit card per month.
- Annual fee
- Your annual fee for this credit card, if any.
- Major purchase
- If you expect a major purchase beyond your normal charges, enter the amount to be spent here.
- Months before purchase
- Number of months before your major purchase will occur.