Existing Loan Calculator (Canadian)
Use this calculator to analyze one of your existing loans. Calculate your remaining balance based on the number of monthly payments you have remaining. You can then click on the "View Report" button for a complete, payment by payment, amortization schedule of your loan.
Existing Loan Calculator (Canadian) Definitions
- Loan amount
- Your original balance when you received this loan.
- Monthly payment
- Your monthly payment for this loan.
- Term in months
- Total number of months for this loan.
- Interest rate
- The interest rate you pay on this loan. This value is calculated based on your monthly payment, loan balance and term.
- Months left
- Total number of months left to pay on this loan.
- Current balance
- Your current outstanding balance for this loan. This value is calculated based on the number of months you have remaining to pay.