Home Budget Calculator (Canadian)
Managing a budget can be a frustrating and daunting task. One of the most important aspects of controlling a budget is to determine where money is going. This calculator helps you do just that. By entering your income and monthly expenditures, you can see how much you may have left to save and where your money is being spent.
Home Budget Calculator (Canadian) Definitions
- Monthly expenses
- This is the total of all of your monthly expenses. This includes your expenses for shelter, family, transportation, vacations, entertainment, loan payments, food, clothing, insurance and other miscellaneous items.
- Net monthly pay
- Input your income from your paycheque. You can enter your paycheque as well as your spouse's paycheque.
- Misc income
- Any other income that you receive can be entered here.
- Income breakdown
- View how your income is divided up between your income sources.
- Expenses breakdown
- View breakdown of your monthly expenses.