Maintenance Update 9 30 2021
The Sept. 30th update for 2021 is limited to minor fixes, enhancements and ADA refinements (except for the 72T calculators listed below). This update is optional, unless you have received instructions from us. All updates are cumulative, by skipping this limited update any changes to your package will be included in the next update release. To view the previous update package please see Calculator Update 6/30/2021.
- Download the latest version of your calculator update from your download site, found on your update e-mail notice.
- Run the update package (KJEUpdate.exe). This is a self-extracting zip file. (Or unzip the KJEUpdate.zip file if you are using a non-windows platform.)
- When prompted for a directory, you may use the default or enter your own. It is recommended that you extract the update to a new directory and then move the required files to your production environment. One directory will be created with no subdirectories.
- Copy the new files to your current deployment, replacing files with identical files names with the new ones.
If you wish, you can download the full calculator package from the same location, and refresh all files provided by KJE for your calculators. This package includes any site specific changes done for you by KJE, but will not include any customizations by you or your web-developers. Please contact us if you have questions regarding this new update package.
Master Changes (affects all calculators):
- Numerous fine-tuning adjustments to the core deployment. If you have been provided a refresh of your calculator package anytime in September 2021 you will have already received these changes.
- ADA improvements for help text "?" activation and navigation.
- ADA improvements for additional functions menu activation and navigation.
Calculator specific updates: